Phoenix, Arizona

We have had a commercial loan with US Bank since 1989.When we listed our building, we were told of the pre-pmt penalty but were promised they would waive it if we financed a new property with them.

Related: Us Bank - Loan REFI

We were delighted!

When we sold our building in Webb City, MO, the bank president then told us we would have only a 13-day window to close on the old and sign papers on the new...literally impossible when dealing with commercial property.

This bank does nothing to help their good customers or the small business owner in their city.We were charged a $12,400 pre-pmt penalty.

Review about: Commercial Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Us Bank Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Us Bank?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Us Bank - Locked out of my account for my own security Us Bank "This one is just absolutely ridiculous and ***. So, today I try to login to my own US Bank account and I get this.. "For your security, you’ve been locked..." Read more Ally Bank - Maximum Excess charge Ally Bank "I have had many leases over the last 10 years with Ally and never had a turn in problem until this last vehicle. My vehicle had a tiny chip int..." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Us Bank - Scammed and then my money was stolen Us Bank "sent me a us bank mail approval, I called and they required proof of acct asking for a bank card in the form of a us bank cash card, so..." Read more Dhgate - First Time test. Ready for more! Dhgate "This is the first time ordering a unit. I'm very pleased with the quality of the item for what I paid. I am new to DHGATE and I am testing..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more