Verified Reviewer

They put my $ on a card from 2015 that expired in 2017!!!!! THEN didn't update their system properly when I filed for unemployment in JULY 2021 to reflect my CURRENT ADDRESS which was corrected when I filed my UE!!!

I moved literally across the street from my old address and had put in a fwd address so had them mail me a new card rather than wait another 5-7 business days for them to change my address and then another 7-10 business days to get my card....the woman on the phone that mailed my first replacement card FAILED TO TELL ME THAT THE CARD WOULDN'T FORWARD WITH USPS FWD....2 weeks later, call them again to find my card....Oh...we got that card back on Sept 3rd....they don't forward with change of address with USPS, don't know why the other rep didn't tell you that.....NOW as of 09/25/2021 they've got $450 of my money floating around cyber space and I need to pay rent.......THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!! GET A PAPER CHECK OR GO TO WALMART AND GET A GREENDOT CARD, GD has a routing and acct number for direct deposit....

User's recommendation: DON'T USE US BANK RELIACARD!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah