86 views

Original review updated by user Oct 21, 2020

My card was canceled almost a month ago now and another one was sent to me. Usbank reliacard told me they deactivated my card and said I had to show proof of idenity.

I then faxed all the documents they asked for plus some 3 weeks ago. A few days ago they tell me I need to resend them enlarged and darkened so I went to staples and did everything they asked. They just told me today that I need to resend them all again?! After I darkened and enlarged everything...

4 different times Ive been on the phone with these people and they put me on hold for 2 hours only to hang up on me. One time I was basically crying over the phone telling the woman that I am going to be evicted if something isnt done soon, my car insurance has already been canceled because of this, and my car is in the shop and I cant pay to get it fixed and the woman started laughing and said well If you want yo money you need to do what I say.I was really shocked about how she was speaking to me. I have literally done everything that they have asked.

Another woman told me all I had to do was send a selfie and gave me a website to goto and I tried for hours but it would not let me because Im locked out of my account. I really need to resolve this soon because my life is now falling apart!

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Bank Reliacard Debit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1944539

The selfie works faster.. From my experience with this because my account was locked for 3 weeks.

Once you send the selfie request to speak to a supervisor.. Good luck

US Bank Reviews