Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I opened an account did what i was suppose to made my deposit at the atm because I work real hours not banker hours everything post to my account and guess what go to get money and says declined so I called to find out what the deal was the lady told me that it says I need to make a deposit which is wrong and the lady said it says you have 405.00 duh well then she said that only one person can handle this matter they put a block on it I tried to call and get a voice mail I have been 4 days without money and still the same thing I have no money again and same ole bs. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH US BANK NOT UNLESS YOU LIKE NO BEING ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR MONEY. YOU SUCK I AM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH MY ATTORNEY GENERAL

This person wrote the review because of "hold on checking account" of us bank check deposit from Us Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Us Bank to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was variation for deposits and availability of funds and failed to call back in promised time frames. Author liked the most screw us bank. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Bank?

Comments