Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 26, 2021

I was setting up a password for a new account inside the USBank Grants Pass Or. Employee Jen K sitting to my right side gets up, steps behind me while I was typing.

I followed her movement over my shoulder, two steps she was looking at the screen while I was covering my password with both hands and saying "DON'T LOOK AT MY PASSWORD" Jens reply!!!! "Oh Sorry" I was outraged that a banker would do such a thing to a senior. There was nothing behind me, no reason to get up except to look at my password. QUESTION: How many other seniors has she done this too?

Does she give this info to someone? Questions USBank needs to ask themselves! Next complaint about Jen K. While filling out application to rollover a card to a no interest card Jen K copied down log in info I had written down to bring to appointment in case current balance was needed to process app.

Jen K asked for balance of account I passed sticky note. Jen placed paper in front of her and continued to write & write & write, Four digits takes a second to write. When we got home I changed the password to the account. Next complaint about Jen K is the handling of the rollover.

Friday was the appointment First three days didn't hear anything from her. Thursday I called her and she says she forgot to complete the form and I quote "MY BAD" Seriously??? This person is the FACE of USBank. Absolutely exceptable !!

Jen also said and I quote "When u get the card you need to bring it in so I can mail it with a cashiers check." I called the bank and a employee said that it can b handled over the phone just call the number on the back of the card! Three time Jen said "BRING CARD IN". Which means having to leave work, loss of wages. I made a online appointment to speak with Jen.

Jen said to wait til the 22 of this month. OVER the PHONE appointment was made for 10 am with Jen. She bumped my appointment to a "in person" meeting with someone else. I no without a doubt my appointment was over the phone because I had a meeting at 9:30.

I was going to step out to handle the call. Jen bumped me because she now knows I found out the rollover could b handled over the phone, no loss of wages needed. How dare her JERK me and my husband around.

This is who you have representing USBank. So much for customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

US Bank Pros: Have been a long time customer.

US Bank Cons: Employee jen k does not follow thru, Spys on senior loggin.

Location: 400 Southwest 6th Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526