After paying them all through Covid, often a month in advance, my vehicle was a total loss after Ida. After four phone conversations with my insurance company on the phone with US Bank over a two-month period, US bank claimed never to receive any of the faxed documents which were sent while I was on the phone.

I asked why they wouldn't contact anyone, the supervisor Stacy Kraus said they faxed requests to my insurance company. Which clearly didn't work and no follow with either myself or the insurance company,

I asked them to remove the payment since the vehicle was a total loss, and they dropped the ball getting the payoff from GEICO. Stacy's attitude was too bad, I'm not going to help you. Customer loyalty counts for nothing with US Bank, they clearly wanted to have me and the insurance company both pay two months of payments in an effort to double-dip.

The next letter I'm writing will be to the Better Business Bureau and the Department of consumer affairs. I hope this opens a can of worms in to their fraudulent banking practices.

User's recommendation: Avoid doing business with them at all costs.

US Bank Cons: Zero customer loyalty.

Location: Clifton, New Jersey