1.8K views

My unemployment payments get deposited onto a us bank reliacard. A month ago my card stopped working.

I was told to upload photos of my ID and that it would take 5 business days to get my account unlocked. I waited 7. When I called back I was told that I didnt put some number on my photos and that I had to wait another 5 days because they didnt know where the documents belonged. WTF!

My name is right on my ID!! Look that *** up! It has been more than 30 days since Ive been able to use my card. All the app features are gone so I cant even transfer any of my money to another account.

Ive tried calling and asking to speak to a supervisor or someone from the dept that locked my card I get put on hold and then hung up on.

I do not recommend this card and my advice to anyone who is filing for unemployment is to go with getting a paper check in the mail. This card is a joke.

Preferred solution: I want my card unlocked now.

Comments

#2077004

US BANK, the face of corporate FASCISM in America .

#2075407

does anyone have the fax number? they used to give it when you called and asked, now they say log into the online account and do it that way! I don't have a working cell phone right now!

#2041213

I feel everyone this is a mistake and need to be realized never put nothing like this in this Bank hands again better yet shut the whole break down

#2035215

I am in same situation as you. They had my money since April and refuse to give it to me.

They told me upload micense and selfie I did then wanted more then more then more so over last 2 months I've uploaded 12 diffrent times and called well over 30 times. To get yes we got your documents but now need this. Doesn't everywhere online and there page say easy identy verification. Upload license and selfie that's it.

Account unlocked. It's lieing and giving false information.

#2035210

have same problem

#2029814

agreed. This card is BS.

Mine was lost. I have been waiting for 4 months to receive it. 4 months of child support sitting on it and I dont have it. There selfie verification is a joke.

I have made 8 selfie verification attempts, been calling weekly, been transferred to supervisors, had expedited tickets put in and still nothing.

They are of zero help. Do not get this card.

#2029226

https://youtu.be/TrzyUDgOMXI Watch this video and pass it along

#2027120

I'm in the same exact boat. What makes me hot *** *** is, to get the benefits I already did a whole verification process online with a person, my id and social security card...and now this ***

#2013207

Same dame thing here they are doing it to keep in there acct to make intt

#2009804

I am going thru the same thing almost! they put a hold on my account until I send in proof of id and my ex burned all my forms of id so I'm having to stay over but they told me to send in old copies of us and I did but still it's not good enough...I was promised by a supervisor there that what I sent in would be sufficient but that was a lie.

I have an elderly man living with me that's is on oxygen and because if the hold on my account my lights and water has been turned off and my rent is due and I cannot pay it but they don't care.ive been hung up on numerous times and yelled at by these people. I am about to have a nervous breakdown...it's hit in my home because if no electricity and we can't even bathe. if my friends dies because of the heat I'm going to sue them!

I'm loosing everything because of this and they don't care...I'm at a loss for what to do...I need help with this but can't seem to find anyone that cares.,.it's horrible and I don't wish this on anyone and I suggest to anyone thinking if using Reliacard to not use them! they are a horrible company that needs to be shut down!

#1997223

Same exact thing verbatim!

#1996462

I have sent in my son's id and a copy of his lease agreement because they were worried somebody was committing fraud on his account bc he changed from his bank back to his card. The only reason he did that was bc his ex took his cards out of his wallet and bc she is also a cardholder thru their bank account he went back to this instead..

He has over 3500 on this card and she got 2500 when she took his other cards so he is just sitting with no money bc if he changes banks again he is still going to be out of his money. What should he do now??

#1989932

same thing is happening to me and i cant pay my rent because of it

#1993665
@PissedConsumer1989932

NEVER BANK WITH U.S. BANK.

YOU CANNOT GET A PERSON WHO WILL HELP YOU AND THE ONLINE SERVICES WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ACCESS YOU OWN MONEY IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE. IT WON'T RECOGNIZE YOU UNLESS YOU JUMP THROUGH RIDCULOUS HOOPS.

#1988780

same thing happend to me

#1993666
@PissedConsumer1988780

HORRIBLE BANK

#1986466

i am having the same issue and its been well over 2 months i sent in all the information 4 different times taslked to supervisors and everytime i called no one new what i was talking about telling me i have active cards. hello your a bank your information should be knowen and i would never use this again

#1977429

RELIACARD DIDNT PUT ALL MONEY ON MY CARD FROM UNEMPLOYMENT.

#1977381

There is a way to crack the code - stay on the line - do not enter any information - eventually a live person will respond! I did it yesterday!

#1977210

Going thur the same SH1T now, for the state of Pa thereisnt even a branch you can go to to get any service. It's BS.......

US Bank Reviews