357 views
Verified Reviewer

My Reliacard that I have been using for 3 weeks now was frozen by US Bank 5 days ago. There is money in the account, and when I try to use both the App and the Website, neither of them show my account to be out of order or that anything is wrong.

There is no email address for customer service, no live chat, and no way to solve my problem using any of their automated systems- the only option is to "call customer service". I have been doing that non-stop for 5 days now, sat on hold for hours, and now it's dropping my call without even answering it anymore. NEVER USE US BANK, ALWAYS USE DIRECT DEPOSIT WITH SOMEONE- ANYONE- ELSE, or you will find yourself like me, unable to access the unemployment funds that you've already waited so long for and desperately need.

There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND NO WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT A LIVE PERSON ON THE LINE, WHICH YOU WILL NEVER GET. Basically, US BANK STOLE MY UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY, and they have made it impossible to even ATTEMPT to get it back!

User's recommendation: USE DIRECT DEPOSIT TO NETSPEND AND NEVER USE A RELIACARD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Us Bank Reliacard Debit Card.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

US Bank Cons: No customer service, No online customer service.

Comments