Diania Nky

The Credit Card Was Good, Web Department Rep Was Not

I had a login question about my card and the representative, a young-sounding guy in his 20s named 'Bryan,' was rude, obnoxious, and not understanding of an older consumer's tech needs. He was entirely ridiculous and ended up hanging up on me as a customer.

I filed a complaint with the company, US Bank, and they could not find the connection to my call with him (remember, he works in the tech department, so he might have access to delete it). But I referred the company to the representatives I spoke with before and after him so they could track him down. His manager has also been informed of the situation. I hope they catch this jerk because he has no business dealing with customers.

If he can't handle the situation, which he was not competent enough to do (very poor communication skills), he should escalate the call to his superior. However, being more concerned about his personal brand and ratings, he just hung up, causing his colleagues to take my next call and his manager to get involved, all doing extra work due to his incompetence. I give Bryan an F for Failure! The next US Bank representatives I called back took care of my needs.

I don't even think 'Bryan' is this guy's real name; he hesitated when I asked, perhaps knowing he was going to disconnect the call and not wanting to be traced. But he is being traced, and he should be fired (probably against company policy to hang up on a customer). He's one of those 'my way or the highway' guys who is clueless, arrogant, and customer-unfriendly and should never be allowed to speak to any customers.

He should not be working anywhere with that terrible attitude and seems very immature. I hope they catch him and get rid of him; he makes the otherwise excellent company look bad.

Pros:
  • Good reputation
  • Generally good customer service
Cons:
  • Company should monitor all bryans calls if he is not dismissed
  • Company should find bryan and get rid of him
  • Bryan has zero customer service skills

User's recommendation: Beware Of "Bryan" In The US Bank Web Department

Katherine T Upc

Verified Buyer

Bad Visa gift card x2

US Bank - Bad Visa gift card x2
US Bank - Bad Visa gift card x2 - Image 2

To Whom It May Concern,

On Tuesday, April 23, I placed two separate orders for Visa gift cards from Kroger online for email delivery. The first order was for a $25 Visa gift card and the second order was for a $50 Visa gift card.

I followed the instructions to register each card, but despite calling the provided phone number and receiving a full balance report, I have been unable to access the funds on either card. Every attempt to access the money results in an error message.

I urgently need access to the $75 that is supposed to be on these cards. I have attached the receipts with the order numbers and relevant information for your reference.

I am currently in a very difficult financial situation and am relying on these funds to meet my immediate needs.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. I am counting on Kroger or US Bank to help me access the funds on these cards as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Order #10173****

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Beware!!!

Guest

If you "urgently need" $75 in the form of two separate cards, you should have just kept your money and used that. Why convert cash into plastic ? I don't understand.

Lichelle L

Verified Reviewer

No access to online account for almost two months, but 'IT is working on it!'

Online access no longer accepts usernames with special characters, even though my login has always had one. US Bank states others are having this issue and IT is working on it. It's been going on for two months. I keep calling and complaining since no one ever follows up with me. I receive the same response each time: IT is working on it. My bill payees need their money. I can't get online, so I can't access bill pay!

Preferred solution: access to my account

User's recommendation: Dont bank with US Bank

Resolved
Latrell M Riq

| map-marker Aventura, Florida

Resolved: About a transaction was taking out my cash app account

Updated by user Apr 18, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review Apr 18, 2024
$300 sercurity deposit was taken out my cash app account checking account why my card was lock and it said from USEC S Bank C r SEC Card of a transaction deposit taken away
Loss:
Pros:
  • Took my money out with my card was lock

Preferred solution: Full refund

Scott S Wri

Zero stars

What a POS Bank that treats people like garbage. I hope it goes under as soon as possible. They treat people like garbage, disregard phone calls, wont let you speak with supervisors when you call and are a horrible company. They also discriminate against Conservative customers. Run away.
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros

Preferred solution: Their demise.

User's recommendation: Stay away

Guest

You did not lose $50,000.00 ; that nonsense statement invalidates the rest of your post. You never even stated the nature of your problem ; just a bunch of accusatory gobbledegook. Banks do not discriminate against conservatives unless that's a new trend that began yesterday.

Nicole C Hup

Verified Reviewer

Wrongful foreclosure, fraudulent mortgage practices

In 2009, is Bank trust na was assigned a void note from Citibank in Pennsylvania. Due to this they were not able to record the deed with county.

In 2013 had Citibank again assign void note to Kirkland financial however had added 20,000 to principal Amt owed. In 2018 were reassigned void note and entered a wrongful motion to foreclose, 2020 assigned void note to MTQL without entering a substitution in the motion to foreclose, was reassigned in 2021 under different trust, reassigned to a different Trust under Us bank however then entered substitution in official court record.

As of 2024 os stating that Amt owed is 290,000 even though their servicer sent a payoff of 90,000 when theyve been made aware several times of escrow data entry errors as well as the five years of omitted loan history from Citibank from 2004-****, when I officially on record asked us bank to validate their claims in the motion to foreclose, they responded they had no idea who I was what and only just was made aware of foreclosure what in fact was owed and told me to refer to the servicer. Servicer is not foreclosing, Us bank is through representation of kml law group.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Compensation for wrongful foreclosure

User's recommendation: Steer clear

Guest

You're not going to turn this into a cash cow, forget that idea altogether. Your situation has been out of control for years according to your post.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2522428

By no means trying to turn this into a cash cow..just trying to regain the years of finally ncialvruin brought about by these thieves! If you don’t really have any insightful comments, keep them to yourself! Until you are faced w the situation as I and I’m positive many others you have no insight

View more comments (1)
Roger S Xpx

My card don't work

I dont need to type into this thing. I need somebody to call me. call me 330-289-**** and I have no idea what else to type because nobodys talking to me and it says you want 100 symbols. I have no idea what to put in here so call me.

Preferred solution: My debit card to work

Resolved
Edna S Hgh

| map-marker Cottage Grove, Oregon

Resolved: Attention: Mariam- Supervisor of lien department

Updated by user Mar 31, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Mail a release of lien on my property.

Original review Mar 15, 2024
I need a Release of Lien on my Mobile Home that I purchased new as it will stay on the property 18.4 acres I am selling. When the title company did the title search for sale, they informed me that U.S.

Band never sent a Release of Lien on my Mobile Home, Purchased from Economy Housing in Goodrich, Texas. I emailed the contract with them and the Paid Loan Confirmation letter from U.S. Bank.

The address to sent the Release of Lien to is:
Edna Spicer
259 Vaughan Lane
Goodrich, Texas 77335 PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Phone# 936-433-****
Purchased 3-12-05
Paid Loan Confirmation Letter 8-23-2007
Statement of ownership still shows U.S. Bank as Lien holder
All this paperwork faxed 3-11-2024 to 1-83*-***-****
Guest

You should have sent another copy via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested in order to receive ironclad signature confirmation of the information. Important documents sent via FAX have a 50-50 chance of being acknowledged and are a security hazard.

Biner M

| map-marker Chicago, Illinois

It is not safe to keep your money and personal information with US Bank

Simply because of an one-time check returned for insufficient funds, without any withdraw, caused by another bank's mistake, US Bank knowingly violated the law Regulation CC and the Deposit Account Agreement to withhold all my money for 43 days, no matter how I begged it to stop or demanded the money; and it sat back to watch me suffering extreme financial hardship because of its withholding money, emotional distress caused by the financial hardship, and physical sickness resulted from the emotional distress until the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau stepped in to stop its behavior.

I filed a lawsuit to seek damages. In order to cover up the bank's misconduct, US Bank's Vice President Jannette Duenas knowingly made false statements under oath to invent various stories.

On December 26, 2019, Ms. Duenas filed an affidavit and swore under oath to make up a story that someone had tried to fraudulently transfer funds into Plaintiffs checking account and U.S Bank put a hold on the account to investigate that potential fraud; and on March 25, 2022, during the trial, Ms. Duenas made up another different story under oath that the bank put a hold on the account to investigate a Check Kiting.

The Illinois trial court found the perjury by U.S Bank's Vice President Jannette Duenas, ruled US Bank violated the law Regulation CC, and awarded the maximum civil penalty of $1000 (Case No. 201********).

US Bank also violated the Illinois Personal Information Act to disseminate my sealed medical records to the public.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Bad ethics
  • Dishonesty
  • Irresponsibility

Preferred solution: Compensating demages

Guest

Pretty serious accusations there, pard. Did you leave anything out ? Like how they kick dogs and steal purses from old ladies ?

You sound bitter.

View more comments (1)
Shawn C Fzg

US Bank Zero Stars !!!!

Stay away from this bank at all cost, I was a union bank, Customer never a US Bank customer. They raise my interest rate 35% on my line of credit for no reason at all. Absolute usury. If banks keep doing this and nobody reports it, theyre gonna keep getting away with it. File a complaint with the CFPB and with the federal trade commission against this bank.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Deceitful and dishonest

Preferred solution: The original terms of my agreement, as I was never ever at any time a US Bank customer!

User's recommendation: Never ever use US Bank

Guest

You have every right to pay off your obligations and seek a new provider.

Yunuen Tgv

Going on vacation

I was calling to put travel plans on my account and was connected to a sells pitch on a number that is intended for customer service. I feel this should be for customer service ONLY not for Medical alert devices

User's recommendation: Don’t call the number on the back of your card google US Bank for customer service.

map-marker Los Angeles, California

Overdraft fees

I'm on socIl security. U.S

Bank had g it will not give it to me all at once instead gives me the overdraft in small portions so rank up rack up the overdraft fees and next month on dependent on the same process just today it was payday and after taking $400 out of my check they locked me out of my account for today I'm an old lady I'm disabled and I was stuck across town I couldn't get a cab I couldn't get any food and water and nothing to drink I'll explain my situation to them and for some reason I'm locked out of my account when I went to the ATM I was charged another $12 just for looking into my account

That's no way to treat someone else's security

User's recommendation: The boys restaavoid us bank

Guest

"Social Security". Learn it , live it, remember it.

You didn't need to add the BS abut being a disabled old lady. I doubt that it's true because you blew the semantics.

map-marker Casper, Wyoming

US has our $8937.00.

US Bank has our 8937.00, the merchant shows the bank processors information, merchant lost dispute in 9/29/23 and US Bank did chargeback & took the 8937.00. USBank insist they paid merchant but bank processors informed shows US Bank took back money & so we lost the original pymt to merchant & we paid USBank 8937.00 so were out $17,874.00. So is this an honest transaction?

User's recommendation: Hang on to your money unless you want to lose $17,874.00

map-marker Fresno, California

No body answering at local branch.,need to order checks

I called about 5 time, some machine starts talking,did every thing it said , still couldnt gat any live person to talk to, been with the bank about 30 years.

User's recommendation: At least answer the phone call

Guest

What has 30 years got to do with anything ? Today is today.

Today is only yesterday's tomorrow. Everyone you knew then is gone. It's a different setup. Inferior ?

Perhaps. But that's this dystopia of a century we are trapped in.

Christopher C Uxx

Poor Customer Service

Worst Bank and customer service that I have ever seen. Please don't waste your time, there are better options.
Cons:
  • Worst customer services

Preferred solution: Positive pay,

Guest

One question - what happened ? You didn't even attempt to indicate. A complaint is just sour grapes without some background.

Ahmed I Drw

| map-marker Istanbul, Istanbul

I sent them a message a week ago and they did not respond

مرحبا طلبت منهم إرشادي سيعرف الحقيقة، ولم يختآروني. آمل أن نعمادنياخص مفي استيادهذهذه الأسئلة محترقة. هذا الايميخاص بي AlbAusray@***.com

User's recommendation: Do not do business with this bank

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article