Okeana, Ohio

I received a couple 100 dollar gift cards for my wedding.Was in a tight spot and ended up giving one away as a gift to our pastor and his wife because we couldn't afford to go out and buy a gift.

Went to use the other one and it wouldn't work. Called customer service to try and figure out why and they basically told me I couldn't use it, never really got a real excuse why.

I am embarrassed, I'm guessing the one I gave my pastor and his wife didn't work either but they never mentioned anything.This company is a joke and a disgrace, please stay away from these gift cards!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "stole my wedding money" of us bank gift card from Us Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Us Bank to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was having my wedding money stolen from me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments