My corporate card did not reach me; I called and was told the new card had to be sent to my home. Shipping by UPS - tracked the package after they gave me the tracking number because it wasn't delivered the correct day!

Then, I call the next day and they show it delivered. To an address; no street just the city of one of my four offices. They can't even tell me where the package was left. Waste of time and they are derelicts!

Then they wanted to cancel yet another card because i didn't receive the first one! Who does that!???

Unbelievable! Their customer service sucks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service reps unhelpful and customer service reps are unskilled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of us bank shipping service. Us Bank needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us bank shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Bank.

Comments