This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I banked with US Bank for over 10 years. Every move they had all my info.

I also continually ensured all forwarding thru USPS was actives for a year after each move. The last thing i wanted was to miss a piece of mail. Somehow they are claiming i left letting $1500! I closed my account in the Camas branch in person in April.

I went to open a local bank and was told if this "Charge Off".3 weeks ago I reapplied to US Bank since they are one of the local banks where I'm moving to. They said nothing about this. Matter of fact I'm still waiting on the letter explaining why i couldn't reopen an account with them again. One of those 10 day till it arrives letters.

Still has yet to arrive. I've been diligently working on my credit for the last two years yet nothing shows up there either. Just to bed clear i closed my account in the end of April 2020. Truly insane and completely fraudulent.

If you don't need anything from US Bank then stay away. There is nothing they offer worth the headache you receive. Now I'm stuck with a surprise $1500 debt.

Heed my warning. There's so much more that happened then i have room to write

User's recommendation: Don't screw yourself by opening an account.

Location: 430 Northeast Adams Street, Camas, WA 98607