Verified Reviewer

1.2

US Bank must have the most incompetent loan department with whom I have ever dealt. I have a HELOC with them.

My line of credit has been frozen, and $1800 charged to me for insurance on my townhome. I called as soon as I learned of this, and was assured that all I had to do was provide proof of insurance and all the charges would be reversed. I have submitted documents four separate times, and the charges have still not been reversed. Every time I call I am told some other policy or time period does not show proof of coverage.

Meanwhile I have been asked to remit a minimum payment toward the superfluous $1800.

Three months and no fewer than 20 phone calls later, all of the charges have still not been reversed. Today I resubmitted proof of both required policies for two years to see if that will finally clear this up.

User's recommendation: Do not walk away, but RUN, from their loan department.

US Bank Pros: Good credit card customer service.

US Bank Cons: Horrible heloc customer service.

Location: 2290 South Parker Road, Denver, CO 80231